External Sales Rep
Illingworth ingham (M/cr) Ltd
Illingworth Ingham (M/cr) ltd have been in business since 1929. We are an independent family run Timber Importer & Timber Merchant and have continued to be a successful business within the timber industry with prospective growth plans. We produce bespoke, high-end timber & timber products.
We have a fantastic reputation for quality and service
Due to a vacancy becoming available we are now looking to employ an experienced Timber Sales Representative / Manager for the West Midlands and Shropshire area.
We are looking for someone who already has knowledge within the timber industry. Timber experience is essential for this position and knowledge of Hardwood is highly desirable.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales quotes for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Experience in Timber sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for a strongly motivated, professional, friendly person with great enthusiasm and work ethic. This position can offer an excellent long-term opportunity and chance to grown with the success of the business.
We would expect the candidate to comply with all company rules, policies and procedures also to adhere to the company’s Health and Safety Policy.
Excellent salary offered, car, pension and depending on performance there is a bonus structure.
Please take a look at our website www.iitimber.co.uk where you will find more details about Illingworth Ingham. You can also view our organisation and working environment by watching our company video. You can find this on our homepage under ‘Our History’.
If this is the position you are looking for then please apply by sending your CV to:
You can also request an application form from either by addresses above or this can be downloaded via our website or you can telephone on 0161 872 1841.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We will reply within 7-10 days on receipt of your application, only to successful candidates.